Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Struggling to hold on,
Gathering everything I've got,
Only to find they're all gone
My last hope, my last shot

Maybe you could enlighten me,
Where did they all go?
Oh I forgot, I remember long ago,
Don't embrace them, don't accept them with glee

Cos nothing ever lasts
No need to hold on to past
Its a worthless cast
Yes its a worthless cast

Left with an empty shell and memories
that cannot be re-lived
Is life really worth living?
Is the present worth suffering?

Tick tock, goes the clock,
You can toss and turn all you want
But it won't bring back anything you've lost

A broken bridge, a friend ditched,
You can count the stars,
But you can't count on friends.
They just come and go, so let them pass

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so poetic!
http://tiasauraus.blogspot.com/